Dr. Olivia Aguilar, Associate Professor at Denison University, joined the show to talk about her wide ranging experiences. How tough is the tenure process? How much tougher it is for someone who is a first generation in her family college grad? How do you manage and vet the opportunities given to you as a new assistant professor? How do you authentically engage early career researchers who come come from diverse backgrounds? These are just a few of the questions we cover in this interview.
- Transforming Your Teaching in Small Steps with Bonni Stachowiak – Episode 30
- Towards Professional Joy Learning to Plan For and Seize Opportunities You Will Love – Episode 25
- How to Find Enjoyable and Generous Relationships with Senior Faculty when You are Just Starting Out – Episode 18
- An Inside Perspective on Collaboration and Funding with Government Agencies – Episode 23
- Future of Research: Peer Review Integrity and Mentoring Early Career Researchers – Episode 9