Do you want to start working with undergraduates in your research group? Dr. Dannemiller shared her process on how to interview them for the job and design undergraduate-sized projects. She also details her process for onboarding them including the research expectations document she reviews, the type of proposal she has them all write, and the experiments they trial run before they start. This episode is perfect for anyone wanting to improve the way they mentor undergraduates for research.
Request a Transcript
- Dr. Nina Vance: Big Wins and Lessons Learned – Episode 8
- Research Proposals for Mission Driven Agencies – David Jassby
- Nurturing Industry Relationships for Research Sponsorship, Collaboration and Student Mentoring – Episode 19
- Practical Advice for Mentors from the Graduate Student Perspective
- Follow Your Own Compass, Show the World Who You Wish You Were – Tom Seager Arizona State University – Episode 13