How do you obtain the first experiences in the classroom? How do you learn the vocabulary you need to discuss your teaching experience? As host of the Teaching in Higher Ed podcast and a faculty member herself these are the two questions Bonni Stachowiak sees early career researchers struggle with. She answers these questions and also jam packs this episode with manageable steps for any graduate student, postdoc or professor to improve their teaching.
- How to Create High Quality Human Interaction in Your Research Group – Episode 24
- Practical Advice for Mentors from the Graduate Student Perspective
- How More Voices Strengthen Scholarship: Perspectives From a First Generation Academic – Episode 27
- A Leap into Professorship Part 1 – Professor Courtney Gardner
- Increasing Your Impact Beyond Impact Factor – Episode 26