As researchers we can spend a good part of the year traveling to and attending conferences. How do you step back and make the most of that time by making a strategy for the conferences you attend and how you divide your time during those conferences? Our guests from the AEESP conference share their strategies and approaches for success and we share ours in a roundtable format. Listen to this episode to make your next round of conferences the best yet.
Request a Transcript
- An Inside Perspective on Collaboration and Funding with Government Agencies – Episode 23
- Unlocking Undergraduate Research Power – Episode 21
- How to Apply New Technologies in the Classroom to Engage Your Students with Monica Burns – Episode 31
- How Embracing Your Personality Helps You Take on New Roles and Show Up Consistently to Defeat Imposter Syndrome – Episode 22
- Towards Professional Joy Learning to Plan For and Seize Opportunities You Will Love – Episode 25