How do make space for the joy in your career? Early on it feels like you must say yes to anything and everything but as Dr. Emily Bernhardt explains in this interview it quickly shifts to having to make space. This is space for those things that will both define your career and bring you joy. One strategy she shares is putting both financial and time price tags on projects to determine if you want to invest. She also provides encouragement all PhDs (or almost PhDs) out there who want to blend life and career into a joyous mix.
- Boosting Cognitive Processes By Learning More About Your Mind And Meditation with Sean Webb – Episode 28
- Take Your Research Conference Travel and Planning Off of Autopilot – Episode 20
- Increasing Your Impact Beyond Impact Factor – Episode 26
- Better Onboarding Onto Your Team – A Roundup of PhD Podcasts – Episode 32
- Design or Redesign a Course From Start to Finish with Liesl Wuest – Episode 29