We take stock of the past 32 episodes and plot a course for future episodes of the show. We both work in roles where we help integrate teams and enable them to co-create knowledge, and we are going to focus on sharing more of those insights going forward. After a paternity leave for Matt we will return with the show later in the Fall. We will have a few longer interviews of academics but mostly focus on shorter 15 minute episodes centered on teams.
Transcript Coming Soon
- Introducing Helium Podcast – Elevating Research Leadership
- Better Onboarding Onto Your Team – A Roundup of PhD Podcasts – Episode 32
- Investing in Deep Listening with Oscar Trimboli – Episode 11
- How to Find Enjoyable and Generous Relationships with Senior Faculty when You are Just Starting Out – Episode 18
- Curious Mentorship – Leadership Grounded in Listening – Episode 10