What are some ways that university researchers can build relationships for collaboration and funding at mission driven government agencies? Gayle Hagler of the US Environmental Protection Agency joined us to talk about how she has seen this work at the EPA. Much of this knowledge can apply further to other agencies that are also mission driven. Understanding the mindset and the priorities of the organization will make you more successful in finding funding.
- Research Proposals for Mission Driven Agencies – David Jassby
- Take Your Research Conference Travel and Planning Off of Autopilot – Episode 20
- Towards Professional Joy Learning to Plan For and Seize Opportunities You Will Love – Episode 25
- Introducing Helium Podcast – Elevating Research Leadership
- How to Create High Quality Human Interaction in Your Research Group – Episode 24