When you think to yourself, how do I make a bigger impact with my research? Are you lost about where to start? It was great to host Mark Reed, host of Fast Track Impact podcast, on this episode. We dove into the questions you should be asking yourself when you want to increase your impact beyond impact factor. We also discussed how to use social media properly for maximum effect. Mark also touched on mental health issues surrounding social media and academia. How do match your values with the time you are spending each week?
- Introducing Helium Podcast – Elevating Research Leadership
- Nurturing Industry Relationships for Research Sponsorship, Collaboration and Student Mentoring – Episode 19
- Take Your Research Conference Travel and Planning Off of Autopilot – Episode 20
- How More Voices Strengthen Scholarship: Perspectives From a First Generation Academic – Episode 27
- Towards Professional Joy Learning to Plan For and Seize Opportunities You Will Love – Episode 25