Is it possible that graduate school transformed you into a less human version of yourself? Are you prepared to handle all humans that will be in your care as an advisor to your students? Are you prepared to take care of yourself properly so you can help others maximize their potential? If you said maybe to any of these questions this episode is for you. Dr. Antes joined us to help us rehumanize ourselves and our relationships to our lab groups. It is not complicated but she lays out some key steps we all need to build into our weeks to be better at creating connections with others.
- Design or Redesign a Course From Start to Finish with Liesl Wuest – Episode 29
- How to Find Enjoyable and Generous Relationships with Senior Faculty when You are Just Starting Out – Episode 18
- Transforming Your Teaching in Small Steps with Bonni Stachowiak – Episode 30
- An Inside Perspective on Collaboration and Funding with Government Agencies – Episode 23
- Boosting Cognitive Processes By Learning More About Your Mind And Meditation with Sean Webb – Episode 28