Courtney joined us in episode 6 as she was driving across the country to her new position at Washington State University. She rejoined us so we could learn how things shaped up in her first year+ of teaching, advising and grant writing. There is lots of reality in this episode, but a bunch of hope for those hoping to land a faculty position someday or starting one soon. She did not hold back telling it like it is and we appreciate her candor.
Transcript Coming Soon
- A Leap into Professorship Part 1 – Professor Courtney Gardner
- Introducing Helium Podcast – Elevating Research Leadership
- Time Management Meets Reality: Jettison Shame-Stress and Master Intentionality – Sarah K. Peck
- How to Find Enjoyable and Generous Relationships with Senior Faculty when You are Just Starting Out – Episode 18
- Design or Redesign a Course From Start to Finish with Liesl Wuest – Episode 29