As an early career faculty member you are often called upon to design or redesign a course. This can be something faculty dread as a distraction from research. But by following a framework for course design you can enjoy and excel in this process. In this episode Liesl Wuest walks us through a framework that will allow you to intentionally create your next course in a structured way with learning goals, objectives, content, activities and assessment in mind.
- How to Find Enjoyable and Generous Relationships with Senior Faculty when You are Just Starting Out – Episode 18
- Boosting Cognitive Processes By Learning More About Your Mind And Meditation with Sean Webb – Episode 28
- Transforming Your Teaching in Small Steps with Bonni Stachowiak – Episode 30
- Unlocking Undergraduate Research Power – Episode 21
- How to Create High Quality Human Interaction in Your Research Group – Episode 24