Your brain creates your mind which creates your experience. It determines your happiness levels and your ability to make new discoveries. But how well do you understand your brain? How well do you take care of your brain? Author and engineer Sean Webb joined the show to talk about the benefits of understanding how your mental states are created and how you can train your brain to improve your cognitive processes through practices like meditation. Sean makes a convincing argument that meditation is a practice you should start today.
- Reprograming Your Technology Relationships to Regain and Maximize Your Most Creative Self – Episode 17
- Towards Professional Joy Learning to Plan For and Seize Opportunities You Will Love – Episode 25
- Unlocking Undergraduate Research Power – Episode 21
- Design or Redesign a Course From Start to Finish with Liesl Wuest – Episode 29
- Increasing Your Impact Beyond Impact Factor – Episode 26