Creating your own style as a team leader means gathering the best ideas that are out there and adapting them to your personality. We asked 9 different podcast hosts to join the show to share their best ideas for onboarding others into teams or groups. They discuss positives and negatives have they experienced when being onboarded themselves. The bonus is that you also get to hear from 8 great shows that are for you as academics. Download this episode to find great onboarding ideas and your next podcast (or podcasts) to subscribe to.
- Increasing Your Impact Beyond Impact Factor – Episode 26
- Transforming Your Teaching in Small Steps with Bonni Stachowiak – Episode 30
- Unlocking Undergraduate Research Power – Episode 21
- Creating a Vision for You and Your Research Group
- Thrive in a Noisy World: Communicating the Value and Impact of Your Research – Shannon Guild