Too much technology and you overwhelm the students and yourself. However, today’s students are digital natives and may expect a different approach to learning than students just a few years ago. How do you harness the best of what technology has to offer to improve your courses and make your job easier? Dr. Monica Burns, host of the Ed Tech Made Easy podcast, joined us to share many tips for platforms and approaches for technology in your courses.
- Increasing Your Impact Beyond Impact Factor – Episode 26
- Take Your Research Conference Travel and Planning Off of Autopilot – Episode 20
- Transforming Your Teaching in Small Steps with Bonni Stachowiak – Episode 30
- Creating a Vision for You and Your Research Group
- Research Proposals for Mission Driven Agencies – David Jassby